Pre Order Terms & Condition Agreements
This preorder service allows you to order a product which is not yet available or not within our stocking range. It is a service which specially caters to your needs.
Pre-order items are stocks which are not on hand and therefore, have to be shipped in.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW:
1. All pre-orders require 30% deposit payment to be made at the time of request.
2. Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, we will not be accepting cancellations and no deposit will be returned unless we are not able to fulfil your request due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Please decide carefully before placing a pre-order
4. Occasionally, the pre-ordered item will arrive later then the estimated time of arrival and we are not responsible for that. Rest assured we will do everything within our ‘power’ to be on time. We take pride in every happy customer.
5. Please do not order if you are unable to wait or the item is time sensitive.
6. If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, ALL items will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered items are available.
7. Once you place an order with us, it means that you are willing to accept these terms & conditions.
We thank you.
General Sales Terms & Condition Agreements
All items come with manufacturer’s defect warranty.
All sales are final with no exchange possible. We will not accept returns unless with the sole condition that we are at fault in providing and recommending the wrong item.
Returns are not acceptable even when you selected the wrong size. This is for hygiene purposes (Example: a helmet) and the fact that we would like every customer to have their items in brand new factory sealed condition.
- We believe you would not want to purchase a returned item.
- You never know what happened to a returned item.
- Do all the original components remain the same?
We recommend all customers to check and examine the items thoroughly before leaving our store.
We will also pre-inform customers should a product has defects or have cosmetic flaws. (Big fat discount given by all means)
Sometimes minor cosmetic flaws in products are unavoidable and in some cases shipping can damage your product. We seek your understanding.
We will solve any problem should they arise in case by case basis.
Return, Warranties & Liabilities, Privacy
Return, Warranties & Liabilities, Privacy
Motoburner is an authorized retailer of Strato’s complete range of products. Hence we are able to provide 2 years of unlimited full manufacturer’s defect warranty with terms and conditions stated below by Strato Performance. Online registration is required to activate your product for warranty.
- Merchandise must be returned in new, unused condition, contain all the original packaging, instruction manuals and all accessories. Returned items must be free of scratches, scuffs, dents or other damages.
- Products to be returned for warranty coverage must be within the applicable warranty period.
- Strato Performance is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during return shipment.
- We recommend that you individually wrap anodized, painted, or polished parts (and other easy-to-scratch items) in bubble wrap. Pack all screws, washers, nuts, and bolts into a separate zip-lock bag to prevent them from scratching other items.
Warranties & Liabilities
- Strato Performance warrants that our goods will correspond with their specification and will be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery.
- The warranty is given by Strato Performance subject to the following conditions:
- Strato Performance shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal operating conditions, failure to follow the Strato Performance instructions or misuse of the Goods without Strato Performance’s approval.
- Strato Performance shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty condition or guarantee) if the Goods have been altered or repaired in any manner or unauthorized personal.
- Strato Performance shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from use of the Goods in racing conditions or from modifications made to them.
- Strato Performance shall be under no liability under brands other than Strato Performance or any unbranded/branded goods that uses Strato Performance’s component. Such Goods are sold subject to the conditions and guarantee (if any) of the other brand.
- Subject as expressly provided in these conditions and except where the goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, and Strato Performance shall not accept any liability for consequential loss.
- Where the buyer wishes to make any claim in respect of any of goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to Strato Performance, the Buyer must return the Goods to the Strato Performance premises within 30 days of delivery (failure to do so will render any claim void).
- If Strato Performance accepts the claim Strato Performance shall be entitled to replace the Goods free of charge (including shipping cost) or at our discretion refund to the Buyer the price of the Strato Performance Goods but Strato Performance shall have no further liability to the buyer.
- Any Strato Performances Goods made to special order may not be returned unless defective.
- Strato Performance shall not be liable to the buyer by reason of any representation (except fraudulent) or any implied warranty condition or other term or any duty at common law or under the terms of the contract for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise) costs expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use or resale by the buyer or the provision of the services and the entire liability of Strato Performance under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the price of the goods or relevant services except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- Strato Performance shall not be liable to the buyer or be deemed in breach of the contract by reason of delay in performing or any failure to perform any of the Strato Performances obligations in relation to the goods or the provision of the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Strato Performances reasonable control.
- This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
All data collected are in compliance with The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Singapore)
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline and will be only use for the purposes defined.
- We will not share information collected and We will not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).